Deepen your experience of Gurumayi’s Message with the Siddha Yoga Meditation Sessions for 2020. There will be a total of eight sessions held monthly between February and September…
Gurumayi has given the title for each session to guide our application of her Message for the year through the practice of Siddha Yoga meditation. Each session in the series will be led by a Siddha Yoga meditation teacher focusing on a unique approach for applying Gurumayi’s Message for 2020 to the practice of meditation. They will be held via live stream and available as audio webcasts after the conclusion of the live stream.
The dates for the sessions are:
- Session I: Sunday, February 23
- Session II: Saturday, March 21
- Session III: Saturday, April 18
- Session IV: Saturday, May 23
- Session V: Saturday, June 13
- Session VI: Saturday, July 25
- Session VII: Saturday, August 29
- Session VIII: Saturday, September 19
To participate online, please visit the web pages on the Siddha Yoga Path website titled Meditation Sessions for 2020 where you can register for one session or the entire series.
If you register and participate online for one session, you will have access to that session for 12 months. If you register for the entire series you will have access to each session for 18 months. In both cases, you can access the sessions for as many times as you wish.
- Online participation for one session US$25/$8 for young adult
- Online participation for entire series US$160/$50 for young adult
Please invite friends and family who are interested in experiencing Siddha Yoga meditation to participate with you in this event and to deepen their practice of meditation through the sublime guidance of Gurumayi’s Message for the year.